sâmbătă, 23 aprilie 2011

NOKIA BH-505

I've recently bought a bluetooth headset from a NOKIA dealer in Romania, it was not my choice, i was compelled to do so because i did not find what i was looking for anywhere else in my country, nor did i find it abroad, so i finally managed to find it at the one NOKIA provider that i laid eyes upon, they did not have it in the store, so it was brought on an order that took around a week to arrive, so i was glad to finally get them, the downside to this is that i bought them as "A SPARE PART", in other words ... no box, no manual, no charger, i was not notified about this prior to the purchase. The price i paid for them was a little higher than posted around the internet at a few online shops that advertised that they have the headset but did not. So ... my question is: Why do i have to pay a higher price at a direct REPRESENTATIVE, for something that is INCOMPLETE, without being notified about this in advance? Is it not a crisis period for all? I know it is for me, and when i pay 50 euros for a headset in a country in which the minimum wager is 157 euros a MONTH i expect to receive everything i need to make that thing work and a CANDY on top. But then again, that's just me and i might be a bit exigent.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

vizitator(i) unici